Monday, October 1, 2012

Gettin' Spooky {decor}

A few weeks ago, the fall box came down and slowly but surely our house is turning a bit spooky! I've made a new front door wreath which I'm in absolute love with. Already scheming up Christmas ideas so I can keep it out!
{tutorial found here}

Our entryway inlet has a few added touches:
I got the print a few years back and added my mustache hoop art that wonders around downstairs without a permanent home. The beware sign was a dollar store score.

Our mantle:
At this point, just a hod-podge of what was already on it plus a few random additions. The candy corn garland I made out of felt and is hung on black ric rac. The witch print is found here. And the centerpiece pallet sign is incomplete {still need words} and will eventually go to another home. But it works there for now until I mail it off. 

The winning space thus far is our bat wall! It turned out so awesome. Amazing what 50 little card-stock bats can do! The flight of the bats:


{tutorial found here}

Happy harvest month!

3 comments:

DW said...

You are amazing!! It is all gorgeous and creative! I love seeing women put value making their homes a fun and personal place! I think your home expresses who you are! I love it!

Shannon said...

So cute, I love the candy corn bunting you made!

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 said...

hey there, you do have a blog! : ) i just checked your IG to see if you had any links so i could show you how i have been using the pumpkin spice coffee you sent me for my own pumpkin spice lattes.

i love all of your fall decorations! my kids would love that little bat project because they know i am so scared of them !!