Thursday, March 28, 2013

Party of F I V E

Here are a few of my favorites from our family session with our friend, Rachel Howden.








It's amazing what a little candy can do to get two little boys to cooperate with a 45 minute photo shoot. It's a whole new level of hard to get five people looking good at the same time...heck, it's just hard to get five people to stop moving to get a picture! I'm so grateful that Rachel was able to capture our new family of five and that we got so many great images to add to our home!

3 comments:

Kristal said...

Love!!! These are so great and you look beautiful! I love "imperfect" family photo shoots better anyway, especially with bigger families. Way more fun than everyone looking at the camera with a perfect smile.

Sabrina said...

These are awesome photos! I love how personal they are when taken in your room!

Tegan | Celebrate Twelve13 said...

I LOVE THESE! What an absolutely beautiful session. :)