Monday, November 7, 2011

Place Cards {the details}

I'm VERY excited for Thanksgiving this year for multiple reasons. My top two favorite ones are: 1) my hubby gets the whole week off and 2) it will be my first Swenson Thanksgiving! That's right, I've been a Swenson now for almost four years and have yet to celebrate this wonderful holiday with my hubby's side of the family. And I love them dearly and am so thankful to have awesome, amazing in-laws so you can see how I'd be excited. The only trade-off for this great experience is the six hour car drive with a 2 year old and 2.5 month old. No free lunch, huh? Heh.

Anyway, I stumbled across some cute place cards in my recent Real Simple and blog-hopping. I e-mailed my sister-in-law {the one hosting} to see if I could help in some way since we aren't local. Thought I'd try to add some festive elements that aren't too bulky or time-consuming. Although, with such a large family like this, place cards could potentially be time-consuming! ;)







2 comments:

Megan said...

Love it! Also, we should see if we can get some time together while you are down here!

Tara said...

i think that's what im doing...spray painting mini pumpkins and doing little flags on the stems for the names!!