Wednesday, August 29, 2012

T Turns One in T-minus Three Days

Our Sweet baby T is turning ONE on Saturday. Fastest year of my life. We keep birthday bashes pretty small around here for the first year. Just family. Limited gifts. A few decorations. But loads of merriment, memories, sugar and picture-taking!

 I finally started in on the prep for the little big guy's big day. I decided to go with a sweet little theme and will tie it in here and there.

One of our birthday traditions is a crown. I love love love the etsy seller, Dream Child Studio. Her felt feels so good and it's so thick! With the elastic backing, the crown will be able to be worn year after year!

And his tee to match.
Bought a cheap target long sleeve, fabric fat quarter and basically followed this applique tutorial. I zig-zag stitched around the border after ironing the number on. $6 later, I had a super easy personalized look.

Almost ready to celebrate our sweet Baby T!

No comments: