Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Whatever Craft Weekend Sponsors

LAST Craft weekend post, pinkie-promise. {part one and two: here and here} I wanted to share some of the amazing products and sellers that graced us with goodies over the weekend. I'm pretty sure my bag was split between SWAG and antiques I found while shopping. Even some of the crafts we did were sponsored.

We made felt pillows using Benzie's felt. Amazing! I'm a sucker for the stuff and am SO SO happy to finally have a quality source to buy felt from! Tute for the flower pillow inspired by here.
{I went a little stripe-y...rebel..}

Lisa Leonard showed us how to hand-stamp which was SO fun and NOT as hard as I imagined. Although I don't think I could sell my product! She provided all the supplies for us to make one with the option to make more. So sweet of her!

We used Benjamin Moore new line of chalk board paint on some trays for an instant chalk/magnet board.

And our final sponsored craft was from SayHello. They provided these adorable pennants to turn into a chalk board style banner. How awesome is that?! SO many ways to use this!
  Now, I'm eyeing their ampersand to paint for our master. I love it!

 We had some major goodies all ready and packed up for us to take home. 
BrowardPatch- the cutest camera strap cover! And I've been wanting to get one forever so it was just perfect! I put it on my camera first thing.
House8821- a tablecloth!! um, already IN use!
Pleated Poppy- her fabulous ruffle pin + a store discount. yes! i'm digging her zippered pouches.
Dear Lizzy- ribbons, trim and lovely tags
Amy Tangerine- adorable stickers and a mini scrapbook
Jenze- sweet Thank You cards + store discount. her paper products are super cute and so affordable!
Thirty-one- craft organizer bag
Crystal B- sweet ring
Knitty Bitties- awesome mug rug with cute fabric. and her hoop art is to die for!
made by jewls- cute little fabric covered earrings. all of her shops' funds go to completing their adoption. head over there!!
Studio Calico- truck load of amazing scrapbook goodies. the paper is so happy, i must figure out a craft to use them ASAP!

And the ever-adorable "YAY" banner from the fabulous Heather over at CMhandmade was waiting on each of our beds! Seriously, love getting custom banners from this girl!

Wowza! So much goodness! Just knowing that most of these are women who were inspired to start a homemade business just blew me away. I love that! And I love getting to use/wear my new products and remember what an amazing time I had.

photo credit: meg duerksen
-------------------------------------------------------------

Other Craft Weekender's Recaps...

Nicole: here; who also just started The Orange Bird with an amazing mission and cute products to boot! I snagged an adorable wrap bracelet that I wear everyday!
Lisa: here and here
Meg: here

No comments: