Monday, December 12, 2011

Felt Monogram Ornaments

{archived 12.13.10}
Never go to a Christmas party empty-handed!
{the 'S' is for our hostess' last name...not ours..just to clear the air on that one...}
These ornaments turned out to be much easier than I expected..like 20 minutes easy! So excited!! I used this tutorial that Dana from Made created. Already planning more for friends and family and for us, of course. I also embroidered '2010' on the back.
And here's the behind the scenes view:
The hubby was so happy to hear that there are more in the works. Needless to say, we'd love a project desk right about now....

1 comment:

Decor To Adore said...

Wow! You are a Christmas crafting genius! So glad I found your project via Centsational Girl.

Please stop by for a visit to my blog. I am currently in the midst of a Gifts to Make series.

Be Merry and Bright!