Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Anthro Catalog Yummies & Some DIY Knock-Offs

Got the most recent catalog yesterday and began drooling. Of course, if money was no issue then I'd happily add these items to our house lickity-split. However, with such a steep price tag, I'll have to resort to checking out all the wonderful knock-offs others have to offer. 

Halo Chandelier...$289
Rustic beauty! Totally love the simple look! I was only able to find a knock-off with Mason jars, which I'm sure with some adjusting could look more like this.


Barnwood Hanging Bed...Twin size going for $2,898
Ana White {who's plans we've used before and adore} has plans for a hanging daybed. She used rope material to hang, but I'm sure you can get metal options and just rust-ify it. As well as making new wood look old with some stain. In fact, Young House Love did a great tutorial on that not too long ago.

The Rhododendron Chandelier also pictured above...$898
Apparently, no one's taken on this chandelier yet but I know that there has to be a way! Coffee filters?! Tissue paper?!

And I think there have only been a small handful of times where the thought "Dang it, I'm pregnant!" crosses my mind. And seeing all these gorgeous pieces happens to be one of these such moments. ;)
Wavering Grid Dress

Lemon Liftoff Blouse
Colorblocked Sweater Skirt

Red Peppered Heels

No comments: