Monday, July 25, 2011

One Step Closer

We are one step closer to getting that pantry space going!

Over the weekend, we went from this...
{just keepin' it real, folks! heh.}

To this...
{ahhhhh!!}

W still needs to take down the fire extinguisher, the bar and the shelf. But we are ready for some paint action very soon! This closet and its door have taken a real beating over the years. I tried taking off the scratches and marks with a magic eraser {seriously, that thing is magical}, but nothing happened. That means whatever happened, took off some paint too.

Time to find this base coat {I think it's Snippet of Tannin, Kelly Moore} in our garage before anything else can happen. I also vacuumed and sanitize-wiped that sucker clean. Now is the time I decide whether to go for the stencil idea or not. The space is truly the perfect experiment...not too big, not too small. I'd also have to decide on a color too. Oi! Not easy decisions here...

p.s. Our garage sale was a success in more ways than one...more on that tomorrow!

1 comment:

Stef said...

I cannot wait to see this closet outcome! You know me with organization :)